Being Pregnant is a very exciting time, but can also be overwhelming with all the changes, questions and decisions that lie ahead. You are about to embark on one of the craziest rides of your life. As an expecting parent I’m sure you have many questions and I would love to help provide answers. Parenthood is one of our most precious gifts and it deserves the best of beginnings. I created my online birthing course to empower expecting parents to create the birth experience of their dreams without the hassle or expense of traditional birthing classes.
The aim of this e-course is to provide you with all the information you need to understand what is happening to your body so that you can work to ensure the best possible outcome for you and your baby.
Whether you choose to give birth at home, in a birth center, or at a hospital, this online birthing course will provide you with the skills and techniques necessary to experience a comfortable, joyous birth and a smooth recovery! The course will outline the body’s innate ability to give birth and teach the father-to-be how to meet the emotional needs of the laboring mother. Expecting parents will receive peace of mind by gaining the knowledge and tools necessary to release their fears so they can enjoy the pregnancy and look forward to the birth experience.
Taking the time to become educated and prepare your mind and body for labor will make all the difference in creating a positive birth experience. The flexibility of this course is ideal for anyone who is looking to learn how to get detailed childbirth education information from the comfort of your own home, not a stuffy lecture in a sterile hospital full of strangers.
Whether this is your first pregnancy, or you are looking to have a more positive pregnancy and birth experience after experiencing a traumatic one, this course will share with you how to establish a strong mind body connection with yourself as well as connect with your growing baby.
In this Online Birthing Course you will learn:
- About pregnancy, labor and the birthing process
- How our thoughts and emotions affect childbirth
- How to change negative childbirth perceptions
- Natural ways to ease discomfort during pregnancy and labor
- Tips for the birth companion
- Natural induction methods
- Mind Body techniques for pregnancy, labor and beyond
- Helpful breathing techniques
- How to have a shorter, more comfortable birth
- How to have fewer medical interventions
- Have greater satisfaction however you choose to birth
- Alternative birthing options
- How to create a birth plan
- How to get the support you need during pregnancy and labor
- Introduction to breastfeeding
- Post-partum care
- Advice for new parents
- How to support the healing process of the postpartum body naturally
- Private Facebook group to ask questions and connect with other expecting parents
- Access course anytime 24-7
- Email Support
Choose between 2 membership options- Basic & Premium
Both Options Include:
- Yoga postures to alleviate pregnancy discomforts and prepare the body for labor
- Essential oils usage information for pregnancy and labor
- Meditation and visualization MP3 recordings
- Positive birthing Affirmations
- Videos, webpages, scripts, print-offs and other birthing resources
- Positive advice from other mothers regarding pregnancy and labor
- 15-day Money Back Guarantee
Basic Membership – $99
Premium Option Upgrades:
- Free Ebook Copies of my books available on Amazon- Mindful Mama: Preparing for Pregnancy, Labor and Beyond and Yogi Mami’s Guide to an Easier Pregnancy and Labor
- 4 30-minute Skype or telephone calls to answer any questions, get advice or receive personal insights to dealing with pregnancy and labor!
- Labor & Postpartum Essential Oil Bag of Tricks: This kit contains my favorite customized essential oils blends for support during and after labor. Includes 4 pre-diluted roll-ons and spritzers to support you safely and naturally.
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
Premium Membership – $199
This course is perfect for couples who are interested in learning more about childbirth and how to create a positive and mindful experience without having to leave home or worrying about covering sensitive topics in a room full of strangers. This course can be studied and completed at your own pace! I have coached dozens and dozens of expecting couples prepare for childbirth. You can click here to see some of my testimonials.